Immortal Files improvement program
Much work has been done to improve Immortal Files. To make it even better, the technical support staff needs information from you.
This information includes:
- Crashes: If Immortal Files crashes, it automatically sends information about the crash. By doing this, problems can be fixed as soon as possible.
- User experience information: Immortal Files sends only meta information and sends no private data at all.
- Auto update: Immortal Files checks for new versions and asks you to install install any updates.
Immortal Files sends this information to immortalfiles.com:5742.
If you don’t want to participate in improving Immortal Files, you may disable all Immortal Files network activity:
- Start Immortal Files.
- Choose Immortal Files > Preferences.
- In the Preferences dialog, clear the Participate in Immortal Files improvement program checkbox.
- Click the close button.